Sunday, January 20, 2019

Possible Live Stream at YouTube Tomorrow!

I am considering doing a Live Stream tomorrow morning at YouTube around 10AM PST. Should start by 10:30AM. I will be reading a chapter from a book I am currently studying, entitled, "The Book of Knowing and Worth" by Paul Selig. Look for a link here just before it starts. The Live Stream will only start after I have posted a link to it below: https://www.youtube.com/c/DreamBlissFlows/live UPDATE: Running a bit late, rushing through a bowl of cereal, will start in 15 minutes. Link will appear soon! Thank you for your patience! UPDATE 2: The Live Stream is now over. Ran out of time and I don't think my computer can handle it. Looking into other options now. OK, so I stupidly thought that the Live Stream would process on the servers of YouTube and all I needed was an internet connection. I mean others are doing it on their phones! But no, I have to use OBS to start the stream, then it is "capture" through YouTube or something like that. Anyhow I had to quit my idea for a Lets Play for Minecraft because my laptop simply can't handle recording and playing a game at the same time. I will go so far as to say it can barely handle recording inn real-time at all. It's a Dell Inspiron N5110, and it has a lot goin' for it - i3, 6 gigs of RAM. But I need an i7 and 8 gigs of RAM at a MINIMUM, and ideally I would have a modern 6-8 core processor and 16 gigs of RAM. I have a desktop computer that could, theoretically, handle everything. But I have no room for it where I currently live. Also my computer was made, by me, about 5-7 years ago, so it will likely fail without some upgrades. So yeah, Live Streams and Video Tutorials, and especially Let's Play, is off the agenda. Have to figure out some other content to share with you all, besides a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment